Instructions for Speakers
- The official language is English. No translation will be provided.
- All speakers of all morning sessions should upload their presentations on a computer in the session room 15-20 minutes before starting the first morning session.
- All speakers of all afternoon sessions should upload their presentations on a computer in the session room 15-20 minutes before starting, during the lunch or coffee break.
- Please use a USB memory stick to provide your presentation.
- CRYOGENICS 2017 accepts only presentation material in MS PowerPoint format.
- CRYOGENICS 2017 doesn´t allow the use of speakers’ own laptops for their presentations.
- If you want to check your presentation before your lecture, don´t hesitate to contact conference assistants in the lecture hall, they are ready to help you.
- All speakers are requested to register in time to receive their badges and other conference materials.
Please observe the time allocated for your presentation and discussion.
Please follow instructions of the session chairman.