- All authors are asked to display their poster presentations within the whole conference time, from Tuesday till Thursday.
- The special poster session is allocated in the programme on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 in the afternoon / evening.
- Please display your presentations on Tuesday after your arrival or on Wednesday during the lunch break at the latest, and take your posters down from poster tables on Thursday during the afternoon coffee break at the latest.
- Please note, that it is not possible to print out your poster on site at the hotel.
Poster table size
The pintable is 1450 mm high and 1180 mm wide, the dimension of A0 format is recommended.
Design suggestions for posters
- Use a crisp and clean design.
- All lettering should be legible from about 1,5 m away.
- Make illustrations simple and bold. Enlarge photos, tables, and charts to show pertinent details clearly.
- Do not tell the entire research history. Present only enough data to support your conclusions and show the originality of the work.
- The best posters display a succint statement of major conclusions at the beginning, followed by supporting text and a brief summary at the end.
- Utilize other techniques to improve the graphic impact. Use color to add emphasis and clarity. Simplicity, ease of reading, etc., are more important than artistic flair. Keep in mind that lighting may be dim inside large poster sessions, so make sure your contrasts and color combinations are easy to read.
All authors of poster presentations have a chance to take part in the poster competition.
- Your poster should be displayed during the whole conference
- and you should be ready in front of your poster to answer all questions during the poster session on Wednesday evening.
Each conference participant will receive an “evaluating sticker” together with her/his name badge and will have an opportunity to appreciate one poster contribution.
The deadline for your evaluation is on Thursday during the lunch break.
The conference jury is going to review all posters and the winners will be announced at the closing ceremony. The decision of the jury will be final and no clarification will be given.
- Technical merit/ validity
- Quality of data and findings
- Results and conclusions
- Clarity of tables, graphs and figures
- Readability and design