Call for Papers & Proceedings
Full Papers Submission Deadline: January 31, 2017
The Scientific Committee invites and encourages all authors to submit their manuscripts for the review of the Scientific Programme Committee.
- Submitted papers must be original. Papers previously published or presented at an another international scientific meeting should be not submitted.
- All full papers should be submitted on-line. Use the form below ↓
- Use the new IIR template for the preparation of your full paper (updated on Dec.12, 2016)
Papers prepared in contrary to this template cannot be accepted for a review and will be sent back for re-working.
- The basic instructions for manuscript preparation has been distributed to all authors (contact persons) by e-mail.
Papers must be written in English.
Maximum length: six (6) pages.
- Accepted formats: MS Word.doc/docx (+ pdf).
- Each author can present max. one lecture and one poster.
- The person who submits the full paper will be automatically considered as a presenting author.
- Please make sure you fill in the e-mail contact properly as it will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
See the list of accepted contributions, incl. paper ID numbers.
The Conference Proceedings on USB wil be included in the conference package and distributed to all registered participants. The accepted and published contributions will be indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index in the Web of Science database, in the same manner as for 12th Cryogenics 2012, and 13th Cryogenics 2014. There is a charge for the access to the full papers.
All proceedings since 1998 can be found on the IIR website. The abstracts are available free of charge.
Copyright Transfer Policy
We would like to turn your attention to the Copyright Transfer Policy according to the new guidelines of the IIR. All authors are asked to fill in the Copyright Transfer Form.
- Make clear that you can act on behalf of all authors.
- Download the Copyright Transfer Form, fill in, sign and send as a scanned copy together with your full paper to the conference office. Some participants filled the form by hand, but it is possible to fill in it directly in your PC.
- If you don´t agree with some points listed in the form, please strikethrough these sentences and underwrite. The IIR authorities will contact you, shall they need further information.
- Don´t send this document to the IIR. ICCEX Conference Office will send all documents together to the IIR authority.
Thank you for your understanding.
Submit your paper here
Your manuscript is automatically sent to reviewers after the submitting. Don´t submit any second (third, ...) version with the same ID once again via on-line system, but send it directly to the ICCEX conference office by e-mail (Romana Kočová / email@example.com) if you need to submit a new version with corrections or changes.
You should automatically receive a confirmation after your on-line uploading process. If not, your procedure has not been successful. Try it once again or contact the conference office.